SEO and SEM Specialist
645 E Missouri Ave, Ste 270 Phoenix, AZ 85012
LOCAL WORK MARKETING HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN SEO ANALYST. WE WORK WITH SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS IN GROWING THEIR BUSINESS THROUGH DIGITAL MARKETING.
SEO and SEM are a big part of helping our clients find success is digital marketing. Perfect fit is someone who has 1-3 years of experience building SEO and SEM strategy as well as executing on that strategy. Must have SEO knowledge and experience running campaigns.
We are looking for someone who shares this passion for the internet and helping businesses capture leads and new clients from it. In order to properly communicate and perform necessary tasks, the candidate must have an understanding of marketing trends, SEO, PPC and Social Media. An understanding of HTML and website structure is a bonus.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and has passion for this new generation of marketing. If you have the right aptitude and attitude, we have the tools to help you succeed. The ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Content writing and article writing.
- Working on daily tasks including SEO, PPC, or social media campaigns.
- Self educating on new SEO and Internet trends.
- Communicating with clients to share progress reports.
- Handle incoming client calls routing them to correct team member.
Mandatory Understanding of The Following:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Account management experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Managing business accounts on social media
- Experience in managing a blog
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is a must.
- Professional, friendly, and patient
- Self-motivated to find solutions to problems
- Experience with client management and deep understanding of SEO and Internet Marketing
- Design experience
- Understanding of HTML and website platforms like WordPress or marketing automation systems.