Customer Care Support
Location: Remote: Fully remote
We are seeking a customer care advocate to join our growing team. Your mission is to provide best-in-class customer support for our software users. This role will include answering customer queries and providing solutions via email, phone, or live chat service. The perfect applicant must have excellent communication abilities, a strong work ethic, the ability to learn new things quickly, the capacity to solve problems promptly, and the ability to stick to deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for growth, development, and advancement! You will be part of our team that provides best-in-class technical support to the world's leading companies by leveraging technology to create innovative solutions for customers.
You will become the person customers rely on to get an important job done well. You will:
- Advise businesses on the best way to organize their recruitment
- Respond to user questions or issues with friendly and pragmatic advice
- Support users when they run into trouble, utilizing several troubleshooting tools
- Review job descriptions to ensure they will be successful on job boards
- Provide demos to customers and potential clients
Your ability to help customers succeed with their recruitment will directly and visibly impact VIVAHR's bottom line. Trust me; you won't be someone that talks to customers for us, so we don't have to. For us, outstanding customer service is a competitive advantage: We win them over by actively supporting trial customers from day one and delighting them with our support's speed, courtesy, and diligence.
By tirelessly supporting them throughout their subscription, resolving questions, or helping them adopt our more advanced features, we make them stick around long-term. By surprising them with personable and friendly service unlike anything, they have experienced, we turn them into evangelists of our software who rave about us on Twitter and recommend us to their friends.
In other words, you'll be doing one of the most critical jobs at VIVAHR. You will be treated as such, and equally, you'll have to live up to very high expectations.
Customer Care Advocate Requirements
You must be:
- Tech-savvy means that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools Zendesk/JIRA. You are an efficient user of spreadsheet software, and you can understand/learn our product well enough to explain it to others.
- Pleasant and patient communicator. We pride ourselves on our friendly customer support over email, live chat, and telephone. We communicate with respect and timeliness, and we guide our users with patience and dedication.
- Self-motivated, having the drive to carve out a career with a fast-growing tech startup.
Customer Care Advocate Qualifications
- A college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years of professional (or internship) experience
- A positive attitude and desire to help customers
Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following: customer support, technical education, account management, quality assurance, software (ideally SaaS/cloud) or technology industry, writing (blog, articles, copywriting).