DENTAL FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST/DENTAL ASSISTANT FLOAT - Experience Only Apply
We are a friendly, fun private general dental practice located in North Phoenix, close to the 101 Freeway and Shea Blvd. We are looking for a Dental front office receptionist/Dental Assistant who is self-motivated, punctual, and willing to learn and grow with us.
Dental Front Office responsibilities include:
● Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
● Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
● Knowledge of dental insurances
● Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
DENTAL FRONT OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
● Proven Experience in a dental office experience
● Comfortable working in a fully digital office
● Knowledge of dental insurance
● Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
● Proficient in Dentrix software
● Good telephone etiquette.
● Exceptional organizational skills.
● Excellent customer service skills.
Dental Assistant Duties & Responsibilities
● Welcome customers to the dental office
● Prepare customers for treatments or checkups, ensuring their comfort
● Select and set up instruments, equipment, and material needed
● Sterilize instruments according to regulations
● Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
● Undertake lab tasks as instructed
● Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
● Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
● Schedule appointments
● Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
DENTAL ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS:
● Proven experience as a dental assistant
● Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
● Understanding of health & safety regulations
● The ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
● Good computer skills
● Excellent communication and people skills
● Attention to detail
● Well-organized and reliable
● High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
● Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g., EFDA)
Days and Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Benefits discussed at interview.
Salary range 20.00-26.00 per hour
Apply today to learn more about this position!